This week I was lucky to be quoted in the WashingtonPost.com “On Parenting” blog, written and curated by Janice D’Arcy. We spoke about the challenges new parents face when trying to make thoughtful decisions about long-held family traditions. It was fun to have the chance to really think through the ways that therapy – Imago therapy, in particular – can help conceptualize the unconscious patterns reignited by family events. The bottom line, as usual, is that being upfront and honest about our needs and expectations can do a lot to bring about a happier holiday.
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.