Imago Clinical Training is for you if you want to become a Certified Imago Therapist. What really helps a couple is having an advocate for their relationship, someone who sees beneath the struggle, the anger and the hurt to their deep desire for connection. Learn how to give all of your couples the gift of guiding them back to safe connection.
Rebecca Sears, MDiv LPC
Faculty, Imago International Institute
Top Rated Couples Therapist by Washingtonian Magazine
Training Dates & Details
Imago Clinical Training
2017 – 2018 United States Training Dates:
Session 1 – September 20 – 23, 2017
Session 2 – December 6 – 9, 2017
Session 3 – March 7 – 10, 2018
- A 12 -day training held in 3 Sessions of 4 days each
- 96 hrs of Ceu’s
- Small, intensive, interactive classes
- Cost $3000
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone
- Supervision done at trainees pace, no deadline.
- Final Requirement: prepare a video tape of your work for evaluation
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!
What to Expect During Imago Training
- Clinical skills for effective work with all couples
- Days combine theory and clinical practice demonstrations with actual couples
- Personalized attention and coaching
- In-depth processes that build on one another
- Skills for balancing growth work and fun…personally and professionally
- A committed trainer to help you become the best possible relationship therapist
- Support from a energetic and welcoming international organization
Registration and More Information
Please go to the IRI web site to read about registration and requirements and download the needed forms.
Please feel free to contact Rebecca Sears with questions about the requirements.
Graduate students who are not yet licensed are encouraged and welcome to train now.