Imago Clinical Training is for you if you want to become a Certified Imago Therapist. What really helps a couple is having an advocate for their relationship, someone who sees beneath the struggle, the anger and the hurt to their deep desire for connection. Learn how to give all of your couples the gift of guiding them back to safe connection.
How You Will Benefit
You will learn effective, transforamative, and research based skills to bring safety and restore connection in couples and relationships where conflict and rupture have occurred.
United States Training Dates & Details
Session 1 – September 20 – 23, 2017
Session 2 – December 6 – 9, 2017
Session 3 – March 7 – 10, 2018
Times: 9am – 5:30pm
Silver Spring, Maryland
- A 12 -day training held in 3 Sessions of 4 days each
- 96 hrs of CEU’s
- Small, intensive, interactive classes
- Cost $3,000
- 6 months of Imago supervision continuing to integrate the clinical skills
- $600 for six months of supervision
- Supervision options: monthly groups, individual consults, Skype/phone
- Supervision done at trainees pace.
- no deadline Requirement/Goal : prepare and pass a final video tape of your work
- Become a Certified Imago Therapist!
Rebecca Sears, MDiv LPC
Faculty, Imago International Institute
Top Rated Couples Therapist by Washingtonian Magazine
Please feel free to contact me using the form below to register or if you have any questions about the requirements. Graduate students who are not yet licensed are encouraged and welcome to train now.