I preached from the lectionary text John 1:1-18 on the last Sunday of 2014. The text introduces Jesus within the context of the Word: “14 And the Word became flesh and lived among us, and we have seen his glory, the glory as of a father’s only son, full of … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.