My most recent article in Counseling Today magazine examines how sexual addiction impacts couples and how counseling can help both partners on the path to recovery. I was particularly intrigued by a book one of my sources, Barbara Steffens, co-authored, Your Sexually Addicted Spouse: How Partners Can Cope and Heal. … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.