Today’s Washington Post Magazine features a column by Gene Weingarten that – despite not actually naming it – addresses Sensory Processing Disorder, a topic I wrote about for Counseling Today in March. He describes his own “tactile heebie-jeebies” around the process of bed-making, saying it makes him feel like his … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.