At the end of September 2012, I am completing my final weekend of a year-long course in the Internal Family Systems (IFS) model. This training has been a life-changing experience and has sharpened my skills as a therapist. The model is recent in terms of the history of psychotherapy. Dr. … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.