As a couples therapist specializing in parenting issues, I often see parents who disagree about how to raise their children. Most often, these disagreements revolve around how they should discipline their children. What is too much, too little, or too harsh? One parent might feel that the child is taking … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.