Even after a career as a human performance specialist and now as a life coach and therapist, I’m still naïve enough to be tempted to implement a dozen or so good New Year’s resolutions. But this year I’m clinging to two principles: “First things first” and “biggest bang for the … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.