Define “stress.” Most people would define stress as an overall negative feeling. What kind of feeling, exactly? Stress might feel like: anger worry sadness being overwhelmed despair shock exhaustion pressure busyness irritation fear distraction confusion etc… In other words, stress is an actual, definable emotion, not just a vague, … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.