Most of us don’t think twice about going to the dentist if we have a nagging pain in our jaw, or visiting the doctor if a cough persists more than a few weeks. However, when we hurt on the inside, that’s a different story. Emotional pain or depression — and … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.