. . .or maybe I should get right to my point: everyone should read James Hollis’ book, Under Saturn’s Shadow: The Wounding and Healing of Men. Not only is it clear and straightforward on the topic of men’s issues, but, it resonates. Make sure you’re your have a highlighter nearby when … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.