I recently celebrated a friend’s 50th birthday by attending the musical “Menopause.” The group of us laughed so hard that tears were streaming down our cheeks. At the end of the play the audience was invited up to the stage for women to unite around this season of life. SEASON … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.