I recently read an article in which the author wrote, “I don’t know what makes a good marriage.” It was an advice piece on marriage. That we come out of primary, secondary, and post-secondary education with no instruction in how to succeed at marriage is strange, isn’t it? Is this … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.