Sally Quinn offers some interesting insights about the difference between forgiveness and forgetting in this article. It reminded me of a quote that’s being forwarded on one of the Imago listservs this week: Forgiveness never makes a wrong act right, nor does forgiveness condone or excuse the wrong act. Forgiveness … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.