Starting today, there’s a good chance that your health insurance plan will offer better coverage for mental health services. As part of the Mental Health Parity and Addiction Equity Act of 2008, most private sector health plans will be required to provide insurance coverage for mental and addictive disorder services … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.