My perception of group therapy is in part informed by two books: Irvin Yalom’s novel The Schopenhauer Cure and Norah Ephron’s Heartburn. Formal training is an essential foundation, and so is experience, but sometimes there is nothing as instructive as well-informed fiction. Yalom the consummate group therapist, and Ephron is … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.