Heading into the holidays is like relationship boot camp. Your family of origin (FOO) brings out the best and the worst in you and your loved ones. The invitation to return to your FOO role as…pleaser, golden boy, scapegoat, prankster, the favorite, the youngest, the hero, the clown, or the … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.