Spring this year seems to be teasing us this year, days of chill and then once again a promise of warmth. Nonetheless, the daffodils are everywhere, the cherry blossoms made their breath-taking appearance and the arugula in my garden is almost 2 inches high. I love honoring the rites of … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.