Paradoxically, while we may be more connected online, many of us are becoming less connected offline. How often do we see couples at a restaurant looking more at their cell phones than at each other. Think about kids (and parents!) on their cell phones at the dinner table! To battle … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.