Anxiety is a daily challenge for many people. A special kind of anxiety can creep up when one becomes a parent. This article in the Washington Post by Lena Derhally discusses how becoming a parent can heighten anxieties when bad things happen but overcoming these fears takes precedence in order … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.