When Kevin Berrill decided to become a psychotherapist, he knew he wanted to work in a collaborative setting, one that offered a balance of client-centered work, personal autonomy, and community. “I wanted to be part of an agency that is socially conscious, spiritually sensitive, holistic in its approach, and attuned … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.