Several years ago, when I worked as a bereavement counselor, I’d often receive puzzled looks at parties when people I hadn’t met before asked where I worked. “You’re a grief counselor?” they’d ask. “But isn’t that depressing?” Actually, I’d say, it’s just the opposite. One of the many things I … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.