Recently I saw the movie “Selma.” The movie heralded the life of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. during the initial phase of racial desegregation in the United States. In an attempt to ruin Dr. King’s integrity, the movie depicted a scene in which Mrs. King had received a tape recording with … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.