You may have heard about an important change in how grief and depression can be diagnosed in the upcoming fifth edition of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual (DSM-5), the book considered the “bible” for clinicians who diagnose psychiatric disorders. The change has received much attention in the professional and lay … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.