Attachment parenting is a term coined by pediatrician and father William Sears. A number of attachment parenting bloggers like this wiki definition of attachment parenting, and so do I: Attachment parenting is a parenting philosophy based on the principles of attachment theory in developmental psychology. According to attachment theory, the … Continue reading
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.