My latest Georgetowner column features questions about couples in the throes of parenting, and the impact it can have on a marriage. One stay-at-home-mom (SAHM) finds herself resentful of her husband’s travel opportunities, while another couple is looking for signs as to whether they’re supposed to try for baby #2. Read the full column here.
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.