My latest Pamela’s Punch blog, When the Honeymoon is Over: How to Keep the Love Alive, takes a look at the “honeymoon phase” in relationships and how it can dissipate relatively quickly. What happens to us during the honeymoon phase and how can we nurture our relationship to be deeper and more powerful than we can imagine?
- Three New Women’s Groups Beginning This Fall
- Group Therapy: Is It the Next Right Thing for Me?
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.