To increase the chance of being successful with a New Year’s resolution, take the time to explore if you are really committed to making the change happen or are just half-heartedly listing something you think you should do. When you put the resolve in your resolution, you will greatly increase your chance of success.
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.