The Guardian just published a very interesting article, Forget Mars and Venus – there is no great sex difference. According to this article, scientists are saying that men and women are more alike than previously thought when it comes to sexual behavior. For example, the article says that the “myth” that men think about sex more often than women is true, however, men think about sex on average 18 times while women think about sex about 10 times a day. Some of these perceived differences between men and women are not as extreme as we may think. There are some other interesting findings in this article and if you’re interested in gender differences and relationships I highly recommend checking it out.
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
- 30 Strategies for Self-Care and Why They Matter
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.