Anxiety is a daily challenge for many people. A special kind of anxiety can creep up when one becomes a parent. This article in the Washington Post by Lena Derhally discusses how becoming a parent can heighten anxieties when bad things happen but overcoming these fears takes precedence in order to let children thrive in the world. Read Lena’s article here: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/parenting/wp/2015/04/03/about-that-parental-anxiety/
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.