I recently wrote a blog post titled Happiness: Accepting and Embracing the Unknown for Pamela’s Punch. It discusses how to let go, how to know when to let go, and to make decisions in life that you can fully accept. Hopefully practicing these things will lead to a happier and less anxious life!
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
- 30 Strategies for Self-Care and Why They Matter
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.