Date(s) - 01/27/2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
The Ceremony is just the beginning…
Our Premarital Workshop Start Right, Stay Connected is a pro-active way to start a life-long commitment consciously and lay the groundwork for happy and fulfilling years ahead.
Our premarital counseling seminar is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex couples considering or in the process of making a life commitment to each other, or newly married.
Imago professionals will educate couples about
- Relationship stages – from romantic love to the power struggle to vintage love and the conscious relationship
- Questions to ask before getting engaged or saying “I do”
- Creating a relationship vision
- Using the Imago Dialogue to stay connected
- The value of appreciations and maintaining positive daily interactions
- Follow-up resources for continued connection
Benefits of Our Premarital Workshop
- One day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to couples
- Enjoy the company of other couples but maintain privacy – all exercises are done independently
- Fun and interactive way to fulfill premarital counseling requirements for your ceremony
NOTE: This event will be held at a private residence in the Bethesda Metro area.