06/08/2013-9:00 am - 5:30 pm
"A wonderful way to build communication and deepen our relationship. Very, very productive day with lots of new 'tools' presented and practiced." Feedback from January 2012 Participant
Register Online Now! Our Premarital Workshop Start Right, Stay Connected is a pro-active way to get a life-long commitment started consciously and lay the groundwork for fulfilling years ahead. The seminar is designed for both heterosexual and same-sex couples considering or in the process of making a life commitment, or those newly married. Our high-energy, interactive agenda includes discussion of:
- Relationship stages - from romantic love to the power struggle to the conscious relationship
- Questions to ask before getting engaged or saying "I do"
- Creating a relationship vision
- Using the Imago Dialogue to stay connected
- The value of apprecations and maintaining positive daily interactions
- Follow-up resources for continued connection
- View the full agenda for the day here!
Benefits of Start Right, Stay Connected Premarital Workshop
- One day format to maximize your time investment
- Workshop focuses on relationship skills and topics of greatest interest to couples
- Enjoy the company of other couples but maintain privacy - all exercises are done independently
- Fun and interactive way to fulfill premarital requirements for your ceremony
Led by Roberta Martin and Caroline Bernhardt Lanier
Investment: $350.00 per couple
Financial assistance may be available, contact us for more information.
Location: Arlington VA, at Virginia Square Metro and plenty of free parking
Register Online Now or contact Robertaor Caroline with additional questions.