During her premarital counseling, PC&CC therapist Joanne Comstock was advised to create “sacred time” where she and her husband would be together without interruptions at least once a week. “Because it was framed in a spiritual way, we honored it in a deeper sense,” Comstock says. “We had to talk and share – it couldn’t be a movie or an event where we were together without interaction or behaving in a passive way. It helped us stay connected through the trials and tribulations of four kids!”
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.