Phone Number: (202) 449-3789 x701
Read all Carl’s posts here[/cryout-column] [cryout-column width=”2/3″]
The Reverend Dr. Carl Siegel, Clinical Psychologist and an ordained Episcopal clergyman, joined the staff of PC&CC/The Imago Center in 1990. Dr. Siegel is the Executive Director of the Imago Center. Dr. Siegel specializes in Imago Relationship Therapy and dynamic approaches to individual, couples and group therapy to address anxiety, depression, marital and interpersonal problems and life- cycle changes. He has a particular depth of competence in addressing the psychological and emotional development of men.
Dr. Siegel has more than 20 years of experience in providing individual, couples, group, and family therapy to individuals from a wide variety of cultural backgrounds. He is a highly credentialed therapist, workshop facilitator and clergyman. These credentials include certification as an Advanced Clinician in Imago Relationship Therapy and certification as a workshop presenter for the Getting The Love You Want workshop of Imago Relationships International. Dr. Siegel, along with Rebecca Sears, offer workshops several times a year.
Prior to his training as a clinical psychologist, Dr. Siegel served in parish ministry in the Episcopal church. He brings his experience and training from both vocations, as a clergyman and psychologist, to bear on the art of healing the soul and helping people to find more rewarding ways of working and living in relationship.
Dr. Siegel’s life is greatly enriched by his two sons. He also finds great joy in fly fishing, cruising on his motorcycle, and yoga.
- Men’s Rites of Passage coming to the DC area - Men, want to nurture a deep open-hearted spirituality based upon timeless wisdom that can guide you in living a generative life? Men As Learners and Elders (MALES) of the Washington DC Region will host a Men’s Rites of Passage (MROP) near Harper’s Ferry, West Virginia, from Wednesday afternoon, April 22, … Continue reading
- 2 Upcoming Workshops for Relationships in January - Start Right Stay Connected: 1 Day Premarital Workshop January 24 Whether you are preparing to be married, newly married or committing to a long-term relationship, you’ll want to Start Right and Stay Connected. Here is an opportunity for you to get the knowledge and tools needed to navigate the challenges … Continue reading
- Six Signs that Stress Effects You Physically - Because of the pressures put on us by others (and ourselves!), stress has become imminent. We’ve filled our days with activities and loaded ourselves down with expectations. Occasionally in times of serious stress, our symptoms can turn physical. The important thing is to recognize these symptoms and combat them with … Continue reading
- Tips to Keep Dual Career Marriages Happy - More than ever, it is important for spouses to be able to balance their career and their marriage. Almost half of all the American marriages have more than one income. With this, however, there are going to be many stresses put on the relationship. These issues don’t just work themselves … Continue reading
- How Can Stress Affect Your Relationship - Relationships are like roller coasters, they all go through their highs and lows. What can make for even more low periods than normal is stress. Stress can take an incredible toll on two people that are committed to each other and turn it into a rough experience. Stress can come … Continue reading