The effortless life would be void of depression and anxiety and filled with a general sense of well-being (a.k.a. happiness). But how to get there? That’s the question Leo Babauta seeks to answer in his upcoming book, The Effortless Life. The book highlights principles for “what works in making life easier, better, smoother.” Here are his 7 Little Things That Make Life Effortless:
- The Science Behind Infidelity – Helen Fisher’s 10 Facts About Infidelity
- Parenting as a Spiritual Path: The Lessons in a Severed Ankle, a Chipped Tooth, and Stretch Marks
- Want to Give A Little Advice? Don’t Do It! (or not until you have read this first)
- Looking to Alternatives in Pain Management
- The SYMBIS Assessment: A great tool for Premarital Preparation
The Imago Center of Washington DC is the first certified Imago Center in the world.